Melott Family

Melott Family

Sweet S Adoption Fund

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Big Day

Today, this man right here turns 45.  He is an amazing husband, father, son, friend, child of God.  I am so thankful that I am the woman who gets to share this life with him.





Today, well tonight, our adoption agency will attempt to register us in the adoption database in Ind*a.  Please say a prayer that we will successfully be in the system come tomorrow morning.  While you are at it, will you please say prayers for my friends Mer and  Colista to receive news soon that they can move forward in bringing their daughters home?

Today, I am going to try, try, try to finish up our service plan.  I sent our dossier by Fed Ex yesterday and would love to have all adoption work (for our end) done by March 1st.

Along the lines of adoption, might I suggest a sermon series titled "Adopted" by The Austin Stone church?  Powerful stuff!  You can even get The Austin Stone app and listen from your smartphone or iPad.

"I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you." John 14:18


2 comments:

  1. I am so praying for you!!!!!! Glad we're in this journey together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping and praying you hear good news . . .
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete